Thursday, June 11, 2009

Thursday, June 11th -- Michelle

Adam had his nose un-deviated today. Poor guy is packed with gauze with some under his nose, which reminds me of the Monopoly man's mustache. While I was waiting for him, one of the women who was in the waiting room waiting for her mom asked me if I was getting married (probably noticed the wedding magazines I'd brought to amuse myself). She then came over to ooh and ahh at my ring (something I won't ever get sick of) and told me that we were a good match because I was there waiting for him and worried about him when a lot of women didn't bother to stick around while their husbands were in surgery. A little strange, but cute.

I think I found our cake topper. :) I know we are thinking of going a little different for our cake, but at the same time, we're going to need to have a topper. I have been thinking of ways to incorporate lobsters into our wedding and I think the cake topper would be a perfect way to do so.



No comments:

Post a Comment