Saturday, March 27, 2010

Saturday, 27 March 2010--Adam

So I guess it's been a year since I bothered to post on this thing...

As one of my few posts said before, everything has really been proceeding along swimmingly. We've booked the hall, a block of rooms at a nearby Days Inn for the guests, a photographer (who is only like the coolest dude in the world), a DJ, met with Father Tom, registered for pre cana (that's something I honestly NEVER thought I would do), picked out the tuxedos for the groomsmen and I, Shellie has her dress, the bridesmaids have their dresses, booked a trolley, bought invitations, and met with one florist, from whom we hope to have a proposal today or sometime very soon. We've also booked our honeymoon in Cozumel.

I guess that means we pretty much have everything done, or at least all of the big stuff... Shellie, of course, believes that we have millions of other things to do... I suppose we do need to worry about things like centerpieces and whatnot, and whether or not we're going to have a chocolate fountain, etc. For right now, though, with six months to go before the wedding, I'm really happy with the state of our preparations.

Getting really excited for things to happen now.

No comments:

Post a Comment