Wednesday, April 29, 2009

April 29, 2009 -- Michelle

Last night Rachel and I went to the Melting Pot for dinner. On a whim, I decided to check out the website. I THEN found out it was a bridal show night! No, Rachel didn't want to surprise me, just a happy coincidence. :)
We ended up getting there a little early and checking out the show. We met a florist, a baker, a photographer, etc. It was fun, but it really just cemented that I have to really get to know the people we are going to be working with. Some of the people were great, others weren't, and I know they may have great websites, but you realize how important personality is.
I think I have finally settled on a black/white/jewel tones color scheme. As Rachel pointed out, it is something I have wanted for a long time. I think the more choices I have (and there are a lot!) the more times I will change my mind and I just need to remember what I have ALWAYS wanted. I don't want to look back at this wedding and think "We should have..." at any point.
Otherwise, just trying to get ideas together. We may not have made decisions, but it's still fun to talk about the things we COULD do.

No comments:

Post a Comment