Sunday, April 19, 2009

Sunday, April 19, 2009 -- Michelle

Yesterday Sarah came by and we dropped off the second installment of the deposit for the country club. It was set up for another wedding so we went and peeked. It looked GREAT. Seeing it set up like that made it a whole lot easier to visualize it being OUR reception. The tables were set, the placecard table was set, the guestbook was set, it was really nice to see how they set it all up.

My debate now is that I want my bridesmaids to wear black, but we need some color. I am not really sure how I feel about black with fall colors (gold/orange/red), but I don't know that I really want to do brown/bronze for the bridesmaids. I am now wrestling with all of that.

We went to Target and did some registering today. The gun they give you is very strange, and it kept ringing things up that we weren't registering for. Example: we were trying to register for towels and it registered us for Gerber Onesies, 3-6 mo. Uh, no. That's not coming for a while. I think we went a little gangbusters putting stuff (like towels) on there, but it's easy enough to change that stuff online.

Otherwise, same ol' same ol'. I am trying to hold off so as not to get too much planned. So far that strategy is working.

No comments:

Post a Comment