Sunday, March 29, 2009

March 29, 2009 -- Michelle

OVERWHELMING. That's how it all feels.

It feels good to have the site booked and also the reception site, but in trying to figure out how to keep it all without our budget...HA. Seriously, HA. We were discussing the rehearsal dinner and realizing how we didn't figure how much THAT would cost. Yikes.
I think a photo booth may be out of the question, but I am still counting on a chocolate fountain. We need a DJ and a photographer, which are our next 2 biggest hurdles. Then we have the issues of flowers, dresses (me, bridesmaids), centerpieces (flowers?), cake or an alternative, the chocolate fountain (ha), transportation, the rehearsal dinner...the list goes on and on. I suddenly realize how people can spend $30,000+ on a wedding. Oh my gosh.

At least now I can start to picture things...too bad what I am picturing right now are the dollar signs going out that door. ;) It'll be worth it when it's all done though, I am just anxious to get it all done.

No comments:

Post a Comment